The 2018 Chambers County 4-H Award Banquet has been scheduled for Saturday, August 4, 2018. This year’s Banquet will be held at the Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex and will begin at 5 p.m.
Attendees are invited to attend a private wave pool party at the Eagle Pointe Wave Pool immediately following the formal Banquet. Please see the invitation below for more information.
Seating is limited, so please RSVP to the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Chambers County at 409-374-2123 by July 12 in order to save your space.
In an effort to recognize the amazing things that Chambers County 4-Hers do all year long, we are offering several NEW AWARDS this year!
In addition to Project Pins (project-related awards), we will be offering the following awards:
- Rookie Award – all age divisions, for outstanding 4-Hers who are in their first or second year
- Community Service Award – all age divisions, for 4-Hers who have gone above and beyond to serve their communities and give back
- Outstanding Junior/Intermediate/Senior – all age divisions, recognizes one 4-Her per age division who has shown dedication to the 4-H program and their community
- Bronze Star – juniors only, can only be received by a 4-H member once, honors a stellar 4-H member, must submit a record book
- Silver Star – intermediates only, can only be received by a 4-H member once, honors a stellar 4-H member, must submit a record book
- Gold Star – seniors only, can only be received by a 4-H member once, honors a stellar 4-H member, must submit a record book
Details on all awards can be found in the attached 2018 Chambers County 4-H Award Guidelines Document. The Project Pin application is not included in the award application and is a separate form.
Award applications are due by Thursday, July 12, 2018. Submit your award applications at the following links:
- Project Pins: http://counties.agrilife.org/chambers/chambers-county-4-h/projectaward-pin-guidelines/
- Other Awards: http://counties.agrilife.org/chambers/2018-chambers-county-4-h-award-application/
Please let us know if you have any questions!